Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Job Posting: Developers & PM's for Interactive Startup
Received this from a friend of a friend. The person who sent it to me is Lori Connolly at Merkle.
From: Daisy Weborg [mailto:daisy.weborg@effectiveui.com] Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 5:42 PMTo: 'Daisy Weborg'Subject: Developers and PMs Needed!
Hi Everyone!First, I hope that this message finds each of you doing well!
I am writing today as I have an urgent need and thought you might know someone....
I am working at a company called EffectiveUI and it is a true start up which has been very successful in the last two years focusing on cutting edge technology for designing and developing rich internet applications for Fortune 500 companies. Our growth has been so great through last year and continues today that we are in need of java, flex, flash or even C+ developers immediately. We are hoping to hire around 10 developers pretty much immediately as we have more work than we can handle at the moment.
We are also looking for designers and project managers as well, so if you know anyone who you think might be interested or knows someone who would like to work in a very creative environment, flexible hours, working with new technology and working on projects for very high end clients, please send me their resumes or feel free to forward this email to anyone you think would be a good fit and interested.
If you want to see some of the work we have already done or some of the clients we have, you can visit our website at www.effectiveui.com.
Thanks so much for your help!
Daisy
From: Daisy Weborg [mailto:daisy.weborg@effectiveui.com] Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 5:42 PMTo: 'Daisy Weborg'Subject: Developers and PMs Needed!
Hi Everyone!First, I hope that this message finds each of you doing well!
I am writing today as I have an urgent need and thought you might know someone....
I am working at a company called EffectiveUI and it is a true start up which has been very successful in the last two years focusing on cutting edge technology for designing and developing rich internet applications for Fortune 500 companies. Our growth has been so great through last year and continues today that we are in need of java, flex, flash or even C+ developers immediately. We are hoping to hire around 10 developers pretty much immediately as we have more work than we can handle at the moment.
We are also looking for designers and project managers as well, so if you know anyone who you think might be interested or knows someone who would like to work in a very creative environment, flexible hours, working with new technology and working on projects for very high end clients, please send me their resumes or feel free to forward this email to anyone you think would be a good fit and interested.
If you want to see some of the work we have already done or some of the clients we have, you can visit our website at www.effectiveui.com.
Thanks so much for your help!
Daisy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment