Thursday, March 13, 2008

Web Design/Development Company

I am working with a client to build an online gift boutique and we need a good web design/development company. Can anyone recommend a small to medium-sized local agency?

Thanks for the help!
carrie

5 comments:

Sara Greene said...

Try Ivy Hastings at FusionBox...I believe...Sara Greene

Kathryn T. S. Bass said...

Hi Carrie,

Joel does a lot of freelance Web design and has a developer partner. Maybe he'd be a good fit for what you need? You can check out his portfolio here:

www.invinciblefuzzything.com

Kathryn

Anonymous said...

I do web design and have a great mid-sized development company who does all of the back end. Have them give me a call, 303.482.1504 or send me their info and I will get in contact with them. Thanks.

Hugo
www.hugecreative.com

DC said...

If you are stuck give shoot an email to my lady-she works for a web development mktg agency that has huge SEO capability.

megan@theccmg.com

ejcreative said...

Carrie, I would recommend 303 Software. They are local in Denver, but usually have pretty big clients. Ask for Stefan, he's a good friend of mine. Feel free to call me too.
cheers
ej