Friday, June 27, 2008

It's been real McClain. Good Luck

From Derek's Whiteboard Quotes.....RIP quote board

Assume it’s all wrong. Objective is not to do crap
B. Ward

“Mini-skirt length”-just enough to cover the subject
K. Ackerman (Dell Client)

Welcome to the cathouse
DMK

If Marci sent me an email on Monday, that’s when I’d do my time
D. Carosi

Vomitous
B. Ward

Time (entry) is an abstract concept I don’t buy into anymore
B. Ward

Marketing-It’s all black, bitches
D. Carosi

I’m a White Honky Bitch
L. Jamieson

“Hello may I take your order?”
D. Carosi

All I can think about is dead frozen cats
L. Calhoun

I’ve never clicked on one of those notification thingies
C. DeJong

You know, I’m pretty awesome
L. Jamieson

Is there anything you suck at? I don’t know ask my husband.
C. Isoline & DMK

Peggi is the lesser of two evils, just louder
DMK

I’m dead on the inside
S. Bennett

I’m feel sad and lonely
D. Carosi

I’ve been alive for so fucking long now….
S. Bennett

I was trying to set an example for the orchestra children
B. Ward.

1 comment:

AndyCampbellCreative said...

Onward, Brother Carosi. Let us know when and where you land somewhere new.