Monday, August 18, 2008
Help for a Friend
Hey everyone,
I have a buddy that's out in L.A. and is looking to escape to Denver. He's worked for different studios and most recently at Current TV. I'm trying to get him some contacts in Denver for broadcast stuff...anything you got, shoot me an email.
adevaiah@gmail.com
Also, for next month's first Tuesday deal...let's see if we can pull together some participation...
I have a buddy that's out in L.A. and is looking to escape to Denver. He's worked for different studios and most recently at Current TV. I'm trying to get him some contacts in Denver for broadcast stuff...anything you got, shoot me an email.
adevaiah@gmail.com
Also, for next month's first Tuesday deal...let's see if we can pull together some participation...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does your friend have interactive experience or all broadcast? I'm looking for interactive peeps...
And, YES - we do need some participation for next month - rally the troops! I need to go this time too - jonesing for some McClain time
Sara
sarag@hzdg.com
Post a Comment