Friday, August 29, 2008

OOTO for the last time

One last video from MFA. Sorry if I missed anyone. There's a lot of videos missing, and I threw this together last minute. (I apologize for the cheesy song too.)

-DW


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Donny (Cheesy song is totally fitting)

ADevaiah said...

No one can ever say we didn't have a good time....

Peper said...

This was great Donny. Thanks for sharing. Made me sad, but also made me laugh...alot.

AndyCampbellCreative said...

I'm sobbing. That's okay, right?

Anonymous said...

So Good. A great last tribute.
Thx, Donny

Unknown said...

McKay moves with such grace. Good tribute, Donny!

Anonymous said...

To think that that represents only a millisecond of the laughs I had at MFA is a tribute in itself. Thanks Donny and thanks everyone for some great times at 2340 Blake Street.

chris j

Melissa and Vincent said...

Loved it! It made me laugh and cry! Good times!

Anonymous said...

nice donny. now i am depressed...

Unknown said...

Love it Donny - thanks for putting this together - made me cry - best job I've ever had!
Greene